Guardian Angels Caregivers
Guardian Angels is continually seeking compassionate caregivers
Are you considering becoming a Guardian Angels Caregiver? Guardian Angels hires experienced certified Companion Aides, CNA’s, MA’s, LPN’s, RN’s, and others who want to make a difference in the lives of others. If you share our passion, please complete either the online application or click to print and complete the application below.
Requirements to be considered as a Guardian Angels Caregiver include:
- A lengthy application and qualification review
- An in depth, face-to-face interview
- Passing multiple professional and personal character reference checks
Passing background checks that include reviews of:
- DMV driving records
- Criminal history
- Adult Protective Services/Child Protective Services registry check
- Incarceration history check
- Office of Inspector General review
- Nebraska and multi-state Sex Offender list
- Local Domestic Violence Offenders list
- Nebraska judicial criminal and civil cases
Verification of all licensures such as CNA, MA, CSM, LPN, RN, and passing E-verify using photo ID and other required documentation
All Guardian Angels Caregivers are required to attend an orientation and training. Caregivers are also required to undergo continuing education programs covering care subjects such as dementia and related diseases, ergonomics, infection control, to name a few. It is important that personalities, skill levels and needs match, so that a good working relationship is developed between client and caregiver.
Guardian Angels Home Care provides Companion Aide certification for non-licensed staff. Each Guardian Angels caregiver is subject to regular reviews and performance evaluations.
Guardian Angel caregivers undergo regular reviews of both their work and their documentation for each caregiving visit to ensure that they are meeting Guardian Angels Home Care standards of service.